Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl Sunday Sale

Weeeeell.  
The moment of truth.  
What will I actually be able to afford that is in my shopping cart on TpT?  
DUN DUN DUN!  
I'm going to have to make some tough decisions.
I hope that you have your shopping fingers ready.  
There are so many great products.

What to buy?  What to buy?
I have all day to think about it, right?

Ok. 
I have to stop shopping.

You get sucked in.
Someone with ADD should not play with TpT.
Click here.
Click there.
Click everywhere.

BUT
I'm so glad that wonderful teachers make such wonderful products!

So, 
If you haven't already,
go check out the sale!
You'll be glad you did!
(unless you are ADD like me.)
:O)
*Amanda*

(This writing style is an homage to Katie at Teacher to the Core!)   ;O)

Picture

Click the picture to find more stores having a sale!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my clip art blog and following along:) I'm your newest follower!! Your blog is adorable:)

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girls!! I LOVE your blog its SUPER cute! I also whole heartedly agree about TpT... I get carried away so fast, but one click leads to another and then I'm $50 in!

    Y'all have a good week :-)
    Brittany
    Closing the Gap... in a Cute Outfit

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! Like, super love them!! We like to reply by email (so you can see our response and we can chat back and forth) so please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!! It means a lot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...