Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Mentor Sentences Freebie!



Happy SUMMER! :)

I'm sorry I have been so MIA lately. I feel like the summer is flying by...summer, slooooooow down!

I wanted to take a minute to share a FREEBIE with you! I am looking at all of my mentor texts this summer, and one book that I love to use every year in August or September is Cynthia Rylant's The Relatives Came. It is such a wonderful story about a summer family reunion. So, anyways, I decided to make a mentor sentence lesson plan and assessment to go with this text. And, I wanted to give it to y'all as a freebie. Yay!

Just click the link below to download it for free from our Teachers Pay Teachers Store. And, if you like it, please check out our Mentor Sentence Units.  :)


Our Back to School Mentor Sentence Unit is ready-to-go too!

Mentor Sentences Back to School Mini Pack {Sentences with

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope you are having a relaxing SUMMER day!



6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing your freebie! I'm excited to look into your other mentor sentence items!! Hope you're having a great summer.... I agree, it's gong SOOOOO fast!
    Ana
    Mrs. Bentin's Blackboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this book! I remember when you guys blogged about it earlier (during a Must Read Mentor Text). I went out and bought it and it has now become a staple for beginning of the year read alouds for me :)

    Thanks for the great freebie to go with it!

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie. Smiles and stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebie. I bought your mentor sentence package in the Spring and used it every week. It has really helped me integrate parts of speech, figurative language etc. every week. Excited to have another one now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the mentor sentences! Downloaded and thank you! I'm collecting as much as can this summer since I'm teaching a new grade level next fall. Come by and link up with my Summer Classroom Prep Linky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the freebie - I have your Christmas/Winter themed mentor sentences and love them - so I am so excited to check these out. Trying to think about what awesome books you selected : )
    Sorry you feel you summer is flying by - ours just started so I am trying to take time to relax and decompress - not sure if it going to happen.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! Like, super love them!! We like to reply by email (so you can see our response and we can chat back and forth) so please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!! It means a lot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...