Stacia is working on some adorable clip art and we wanted to share a few with you as freebies (and a preview) for our wonderful followers!!! Just click the button below to get your own Spring Cuties!! Keep an eye out for the entire set! Won't they be cute on some spring centers or printables!?!
I decided to link up to a few linkies because they are fun and I like getting to know everyone better! :O)
The first one is from Brittany at Lovely Literacy and More and it's very simple. What makes you feel lucky and share the luck by posting a freebie (which is above)!
I would have to say that I feel more blessed than lucky. I guess I sort of believe in luck, but I really like to count it more as blessings than luck... :O)
So, here I go, counting my blessings:
My family- I thank God for them everyday!
I feel blessed because of new friends found through blogging! I had no idea what I was getting into when we decided to start blogging but I am so very thankful we took that leap because we have met some incredible teachers (and now friends!) along the way! I was going to put everyone's blog buttons in but then it started taking up so much space and I started getting stressed I would leave someone out without meaning to, so I took them out. But, there are so many wonderful people who read our blog and comment when we post, and it REALLY means a lot (and if your email is not hooked up to your blogger account I hope you'll consider doing that because that's how we've made so many connections- emailing back and forth because of sweet people taking the time to comment. I feel so sad when I can't email a response to comments and I never know if people come back and check if we responded to your comment- but that's how connections have been made for us!). So we love all of our new friends we've found through this little blog and we sooooo appreciate all of your support!
Okay, here's a complete change of subject...SQUIRREL!!
Here is one if from Brigid at Brigid's Daily Lesson Log:
Our spring break is the 2nd week in April. I'm not counting down to the break, or anything... ;O)
We are probably not going anywhere for spring break, so I'm thinking a staycation is in order:
1. I need to clean and organize my house- spring cleaning. I know- it sounds sooooo fun doesn't it? You can come help if you want...actually, I wouldn't allow you in my house right now because it's a hot mess and with testing coming up, I have been focusing on school more than anything else. My house will tell you I've neglected it! It needs a cleaning and I'll feel better once I get that done, and then I can get on to the fun stuff!
Spend time with my family!:
2. Take the kids to the museum!
3. Take them to see a movie!
4. Hang out at the park and indulge in lots of ice cream!
Other, less fun stuff:
5. Get back to exercising (well, this will be fun once I'm back in shape but not at first when I probably won't be able to walk up and down the stairs)
6. Plan my week before the BIG TEST so that my students are locked and loaded and ready to KILL THAT TEST!!
7. Maybe I'll end it all with a shopping spree- THAT sounds fun!! :O)
What are you planning to do over your spring break (if you haven't already had it)? If you want to go link up, I'd love to hear what you'll be up to! Maybe I can get some ideas from you! And if you aren't a blogger, please leave us a comment with some things you think I might be able to entertain my littles with!
We are linking up the clipart to Mrs. Kelly's Klass for her Spread the Spring Fever Linky Party- click the button to find more great spring ideas from bloggers!Beach Sand and Lesson Plans! It's her birthday week and she is giving away something each day! You can go in and enter any time, all week, for all of the prizes!! You might just see a prize from us in there!! Happy Birthday week, Gina!!