Monday, January 21, 2013

Monday Freebie

Hi there!

Here's a quick freebie for our Monday off!  My house is down with a stomach bug that's been wreaking havoc here all weekend!  Be gone nastiness!!  So far my teacher/mommy immune system is fighting it along with some major will power on my end (I will not get sick, I will not get sick!).  I'm ignoring the queasiness in my stomach.  Hopefully that will work out for me better than it did my hubby.

I hope this 3-day weekend finds YOU healthy and relaxing!!  And if you did not get a 3-day weekend, I hope you have a wonderful day at school today!  Here's your freebie!

Andrea at Reading Towards the Stars is having a huge giveaway since she has 400 fabulous followers!  Go see her and get your name in the drawing for some great products!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! I'm catching up on my Google Reader and snagged this and your Valentine's freebies. Thanks for giving me great print-and-go activities. This one will be a good quick assessment! :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! Like, super love them!! We like to reply by email (so you can see our response and we can chat back and forth) so please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!! It means a lot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...