Friday, December 7, 2012

Cutesy Desk Space


I found this on Pinterest (which I am obsessed with- Pinterest that is) and I just LOVED it.  It's a framed cork bulletin board for the many pieces of paper floating around on my desk!  

I get tired of off-white cinder block walls, and I probably overcompensate by putting lots of colorful posters up.  The color makes me happy, but sometimes having something just for me would be fun!  So, when I saw this, I knew it was for me!

It's a very simple way to make an adult space (albeit it's a small space that I have) a little more fun.  Now, the question is, how do I hang it on cinder block without giving my head custodian heart palpitations?  That's the only question still lingering.  If you have any ideas of how to hang something heavy on a cinder block wall without screwing into it, please let me know!!

*Amanda*

Please scroll down to check out our Holiday Freebie Giveaway!!

5 comments:

  1. Super glue! It peels right off when you're done. The custodians will never know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I would have never thought of that!! I will have to try that! Please check out our TpT store and pick something for your freebie for stopping by our blog and commenting!!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. All we have in our "pod " area are cinder walls. It's awful. We find that the clips with the peel off backs work well too. The ones that you can pull the bottoms and the tape releases. Worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What have you used as the frame? BTW, Command Hook adhesive tabs are the key for cinder blocks! I use them in Louisiana humidity with zero issues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot glue gun! Super strong and peels off without taking the paint with it.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! Like, super love them!! We like to reply by email (so you can see our response and we can chat back and forth) so please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!! It means a lot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...