Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Fabulous Finds for the New Year Linky Party!

Happy Tuesday, y'all!  :)

It's so nice to have a short week, isn't it? It felt like Monday, but it's really Tuesday!!! Yay!


We are linking up with Christy and Tammy at Fluttering Through First Grade for their "Fabulous Finds" Linky Party. I love their Costco mugs that they shared. I am big tea drinker so I really want to try those! :) And the Stikkiclips are great! My mom used to rave about them when she taught Kindergarten. She used them all over her room. She said they were perfect for calendar and putting up the pieces each day. Please stop by their blog and check out their fun finds!

So, I was out at Dollar Tree (one of my FAVORITE places to find cute stuff realllllllly cheap!) this weekend, and I found some adorable teacher products. I am so excited! All for $1 each. You can't beat that! :) 
These are owl incentive charts with the stickers, cute, cute, cute animal notepads and tiny ladybug, frog, and bee canisters for storing paperclips, erasers, rubber bands, wiggly eyes, sequins, anything. 


I use stickers as my behavior management system so this is PERFECT! :) And I know Amanda will LOVE the owls!

I think these notepads are so cute! I am such an animal lover so I had to get them. Not sure what I am using them for yet, but I am sure I will figure it out. I am thinking maybe using them for centers or games- would be great for a matching game! Or, I may laminate the penguins and make them "Penguin Passes" to reward students for excellent behavior. Maybe a no homework penguin pass or a write with a pen penguin pass or wear slippers for a day penguin pass. Hmmmmm....Please let me know if you have ideas! 

Have a great day!
*Stacia :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the Dollar Store and those are a fabulous find for sure! So many possibilities~love the Penguin Passes! We LOVE that store!
    Thanks so much for linking up with us Stacia! Hope you have a wonderful (short) week!

    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! Like, super love them!! We like to reply by email (so you can see our response and we can chat back and forth) so please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!! It means a lot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...