Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teacher appreciation gifts, Tried It Tuesday, and a HUGE Sale!!



Happy Tuesday, Friends! And Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!!!  How FUN!  :)

We are linking up with our sweet friend Holly at Fourth Grade Flipper for her Tried it Tuesday Linky.

I am excited to share our gift we made for our grade level team members. It's just a little something that was quick, easy, and cutesy! Each teacher got a tumbler filled with goodies...



The tumblers were very easy to assemble. What took the longest was making the flower pens (I should have asked Amanda to help me because she is really good at making those! They are so cute!).

So after I made these, my brain started reeling, and I thought of another idea....I may make something similar to this for my parent volunteers...but add in a gift card and put life savers as my candy with a note that says "You were a lifesaver this year! Thanks for all your help!"  We'll see...

Don't forget about the BIG SALES this week for Teacher Appreciation!!!







Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Tuesday!!!  :)
Stacia

10 comments:

  1. Happy Teacher Appreciation Week! I love the little gifts! So cute and clever.

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I wish I still got cute gifts! :-P xoxo
    Love,
    J to the Ivey
    ideas by jivey

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet thing to do for your teaching team! You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and how thoughtful of you!
    ~Courtney
    HokIe Teach

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gifts for your fellow teachers are such a great idea! You are very thoughtful. :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gifts look great. Can you ever have too many tumblers? The flower pens turned out nicely, even if they did take a long time!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your gifts for your team are wonderful! What is the flower pen made out of? I'm intrigued about what you made them out of and how it was assembled. You are so thoughtful and your team must just love working with you both!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those tumblers! I didn't even think of making stuff for the other teachers! I have their end of the year gift ready though. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! Like, super love them!! We like to reply by email (so you can see our response and we can chat back and forth) so please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!! It means a lot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...