Friday, May 31, 2013

The Must Read Mentor Text Linky is still on!!



Hi!

I totally spaced and forgot to let you know that by popular demand we WILL continue the Must Read Mentor Text Linky through the summer.  I am thrilled and overjoyed at how many people (bloggers and readers) wanted it to continue.  So...we will proceed onward!

I know many of you have summer plans and may not be able to link up, and we totally understand that!  Please don't feel pressured to join each week (to our regular linker uppers), just join in when you can.

If you go on vacation but have a post scheduled, we will be glad to link it up for you.  Just schedule it to post and then we can go in and link it, if that helps at all!  Just please email us and let us know.

June has 5 Sundays, so we were thinking that would be a great time to link up your favorite Back to School books and activities so we can all get new ideas and still have time to order books if we need to (since we go back July 31st....dun dun dun...).

This Sunday, we are back to Language Arts!


We may be a little MIA next week because I am going to a staff development during the day and teaching VBS at night and Stacia's sister-in-law is getting married so we have crazy schedules.  But, we'll be baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!  ;O)  I'm hoping to take the time to READ blogs since I am soooo behind in that area!

Thank you so much for your support and love!!  We feel it and appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. I think you meant to title this post "It's on like Donkey Kong". See you on Sunday, and the Sunday after that, and the one after that....

    Looking From Third to Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls,
    I feel like I've been out of the loop this whole week! End of the year is crazy time! I still have 3 1/2 days! I'm so glad you will continue the linky! I'll be there!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! As I was packing this week, I kept finding books and thinking to myself "That would be a good one for the must read linky." Thanks for the inspiration and ideas! Can't wait to have time to blog again.

    Kristin
    Teachntex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I know I will have more time to link up this summer:) Thank you for continuing to host! Love you girls!!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

We love comments!! Like, super love them!! We like to reply by email (so you can see our response and we can chat back and forth) so please make sure that option is turned on in your profile settings or leave your email address here! Thanks again for taking time to comment!! It means a lot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...